SPRI Office in Poland
The SPRI Representative Office in Poland is located in Warsaw and has been supporting the internationalisation of Basque companies in the country since 2006.
The SPRI office in Poland provides Basque companies with comprehensive support to facilitate their access to the market of Poland and their installation process in the country, as well as support and advice for investors of Poland who consider the Basque Country to be their best partner in Europe.
Main sectors for basque companies supported by SPRI Poland
- Domestic appliances
- New technology
Services for basque companies
- Target market information and analysis.
- Study of customes duty on product: Imports/Exports.
- Preparation of travel agendas.
- Support at trade fairs.
- Contacts and negotiations with public institutions.
Structure at destination
- Identification of local partners.
- Search for land, premises, offices, specialised facilities.
- Legal and fiscal guidance, public subsidies.
- Advice on bank account opening procedure at destination.
- Assistance in registration of product with approval agencies. Industrial intellectual property.
- Search and pre-selection of H.R. abroad.
- Virtual office services.
Network expansion services
- Search for distributor, agent, customers.
- Temporary monitoring of local distributors.
- Search for suppliers.
- Research on local business and trade reports.
- Support in creating export consortia abroad.
Assistance in tendering in the framework of multilateral organisations:
- Step 1: assessment and strategy.
- Step 2: prospecting and business search.
- Step 3: support in commercial activity
Internationalisation in Poland
Services for polish companies
Present the potential of the Basque Country, as a good place to invest, on the market of Poland.
Identify and promote new investments, reinvestments and business expansions of companies based in Poland interested in installing in the Basque Country.
Advise potential investors, taking into account every installation requirement and strategy.