SPRI Office in Germany
The SPRI office in Germany provides Basque companies with comprehensive support to facilitate their access to the germany market and their installation process in the country, as well as support and advice for germany investors who consider the Basque Country to be their best partner in Europe.
Main sectors for basque companies supported by SPRI Germany
- Industry 4.0
- Hand tools
Services for basque companies
- Target market information and analysis.
- Study of customes duty on product: Imports/Exports.
- Preparation of travel agendas.
- Support at trade fairs.
- Contacts and negotiations with public institutions.
Structure at destination
- Identification of local partners.
- Search for land, premises, offices, specialised facilities.
- Legal and fiscal guidance, public subsidies.
- Advice on bank account opening procedure at destination.
- Assistance in registration of product with approval agencies. Industrial intellectual property.
- Search and pre-selection of H.R. abroad.
- Virtual office services.
Network expansion services
- Search for distributor, agent, customers.
- Temporary monitoring of local distributors.
- Search for suppliers.
- Research on local business and trade reports.
- Support in creating export consortia abroad.
Assistance in tendering in the framework of multilateral organisations:
- Step 1: assessment and strategy.
- Step 2: prospecting and business search.
- Step 3: support in commercial activity
Internationalisation in Germany
Services for german companies
Present the potential of the Basque Country, as a good place to invest, on the german market.
Identify and promote new investments, reinvestments and business expansions of german companies interested in installing in the Basque Country.
Advise potential investors, taking into account every installation requirement and strategy.