SPRI Office in Czech Republic
The SPRI office for the Czech Republic and Slovakia has been supporting the internationalisation of Basque companies in both countries since 2002.
The SPRI office in Czech Republic and Slovakia provides Basque companies with comprehensive support to facilitate their access to the czech and slovak market and their installation process in the country, as well as support and advice for czech and slovak investors who consider the Basque Country to be their best partner in Europe
Main sectors for basque companies supported by SPRI Czech Republic
- Elevators and lifting systems
- Sporting weapons
- Iron and steel
- Die and mould making
- Supermarkets and department stores
- Drop forging and stamping
- Capital equipment
- Consumer goods
- Electrical engineering and electronics
Services for basque companies
- Target market information and analysis.
- Study of customes duty on product: Imports/Exports.
- Preparation of travel agendas.
- Support at trade fairs.
- Contacts and negotiations with public institutions.
Structure at destination
- Identification of local partners.
- Search for land, premises, offices, specialised facilities.
- Legal and fiscal guidance, public subsidies.
- Advice on bank account opening procedure at destination.
- Assistance in registration of product with approval agencies. Industrial intellectual property.
- Search and pre-selection of H.R. abroad.
- Virtual office services.
Network expansion services
- Search for distributor, agent, customers.
- Temporary monitoring of local distributors.
- Search for suppliers.
- Research on local business and trade reports.
- Support in creating export consortia abroad.
Assistance in tendering in the framework of multilateral organisations:
- Step 1: assessment and strategy.
- Step 2: prospecting and business search.
- Step 3: support in commercial activity
Internationalisation in Czech Republic
Services for Czech Republic companies
Present the potential of the Basque Country, as a good place to invest, on the czech republic and slovak market.
Identify and promote new investments, reinvestments and business expansions of czech and slovak companies interested in installing in the Basque Country.
Advise potential investors, taking into account every installation requirement and strategy.