SPRI Office in China
The internationalisation of Basque companies in China is supported by the SPRI Representative Office in Shanghai, which was founded in 2003.
The SPRI office in China provides Basque companies with comprehensive support to facilitate their access to the chinese market and their installation process in the country, as well as support and advice for chinese investors who consider the Basque Country to be their best partner in Europe.
Main sectors for Basque companies supported by SPRI China
- Hotel and catering
Services for basque companies
- Target market information and analysis.
- Study of customes duty on product: Imports/Exports.
- Preparation of travel agendas.
- Support at trade fairs.
- Contacts and negotiations with public institutions.
Structure at destination
- Identification of local partners.
- Search for land, premises, offices, specialised facilities.
- Legal and fiscal guidance, public subsidies.
- Advice on bank account opening procedure at destination.
- Assistance in registration of product with approval agencies. Industrial intellectual property.
- Search and pre-selection of H.R. abroad.
- Virtual office services.
Network expansion services
- Search for distributor, agent, customers.
- Temporary monitoring of local distributors.
- Search for suppliers.
- Research on local business and trade reports.
- Support in creating export consortia abroad.
Assistance in tendering in the framework of multilateral organisations:
- Step 1: assessment and strategy.
- Step 2: prospecting and business search.
- Step 3: support in commercial activity
Internationalisation in China
Services for chinese companies
Present the potential of the Basque Country, as a good place to invest, on the chinese market.
Identify and promote new investments, reinvestments and business expansions of chinese companies interested in installing in the Basque Country.
Advise potential investors, taking into account every installation requirement and strategy.