SPRI Office in Chile
SPRI has had an office inside the facilities of the Basque Government Delegation in Santiago de Chile since 2002. The SPRI Representative Office in Chile provides service to assist the internationalisation of Basque companies in the country.
The SPRI office in Chile provides Basque companies with comprehensive support to facilitate their access to the chilean market and their installation process in the country, as well as support and advice for chilean investors who consider the Basque Country to be their best partner in Europe.
Main sectors for basque companies supported by SPRI Chile
- Hotel and catering
Services for basque companies
- Target market information and analysis.
- Study of customes duty on product: Imports/Exports.
- Preparation of travel agendas.
- Support at trade fairs.
- Contacts and negotiations with public institutions.
Structure at destination
- Identification of local partners.
- Search for land, premises, offices, specialised facilities.
- Legal and fiscal guidance, public subsidies.
- Advice on bank account opening procedure at destination.
- Assistance in registration of product with approval agencies. Industrial intellectual property.
- Search and pre-selection of H.R. abroad.
- Virtual office services.
Network expansion services
- Search for distributor, agent, customers.
- Temporary monitoring of local distributors.
- Search for suppliers.
- Research on local business and trade reports.
- Support in creating export consortia abroad.
Assistance in tendering in the framework of multilateral organisations:
- Step 1: assessment and strategy.
- Step 2: prospecting and business search.
- Step 3: support in commercial activity
Internationalisation in Chile
Services for chilean companies
Present the potential of the Basque Country, as a good place to invest, on the chilean market.
Identify and promote new investments, reinvestments and business expansions of chilean companies interested in installing in the Basque Country.
Advise potential investors, taking into account every installation requirement and strategy.