SPRI Office in Brazil
The SPRI office in São Paulo has been operational since 1999 and was established as the SPRI Representative Office in 2006. Since then it has been supporting the internationalisation of Basque companies in Brazil.
The SPRI office in Brazil provides Basque companies with comprehensive support to facilitate their access to the brazilian market and their installation process in the country, as well as support and advice for brazilian investors who consider the Basque Country to be their best partner in Europe
Main sectors for basque companies supported by SPRI Brazil
- Iron and steel
- Domestic appliances
- Oil & Gas
Services for basque companies
- Target market information and analysis.
- Study of customes duty on product: Imports/Exports.
- Preparation of travel agendas.
- Support at trade fairs.
- Contacts and negotiations with public institutions.
Structure at destination
- Identification of local partners.
- Search for land, premises, offices, specialised facilities.
- Legal and fiscal guidance, public subsidies.
- Advice on bank account opening procedure at destination.
- Assistance in registration of product with approval agencies. Industrial intellectual property.
- Search and pre-selection of H.R. abroad.
- Virtual office services.
Network expansion services
- Search for distributor, agent, customers.
- Temporary monitoring of local distributors.
- Search for suppliers.
- Research on local business and trade reports.
- Support in creating export consortia abroad.
Assistance in tendering in the framework of multilateral organisations:
- Step 1: assessment and strategy.
- Step 2: prospecting and business search.
- Step 3: support in commercial activity
Internationalisation in Brazil
Services for brazilian companies
Present the potential of the Basque Country, as a good place to invest, on the brazilian market.
Identify and promote new investments, reinvestments and business expansions of brazilian companies interested in installing in the Basque Country.
Advise potential investors, taking into account every installation requirement and strategy.