This is the 1st Meeting of Aquitaine/Basque Biohealth Industries, at which, for one day, health industries, researchers, universities and other players involved in healthcare innovation, will have a space to interact, participate in conferences and a commercial space for stands “B2B Meetings” aimed at companies.
Organized by the Basque BioCluster and the GIPSO association, it also has the collaboration and support of the Governments and universities of the Basque Country (Euskadi) and Aquitaine.
You can register by e-mail, using the form that appears next to the programme, or directly via the “register here” link on this page.
Registration rates and rights:
General rate (*): €150 (€180 for registrations after 1 June 2014)
Rate for members of GIPSO and Basque Biocluster (*): €100 (€120 for registrations after 1 June 2014)
(*)This rate includes attendance at all conference events and B2B meetings, coffee at reception and breaks, and lunch.
Universities and institutions: free (without food)
Students and unemployed: free (without food)
Price of lunch / coffees €30
Stand Price: €500
Method of payment:
By bank cheque made out to GIPSO.
By bank transfer, including the registration information that corresponds to the payment.
The B2B Meetings are organised by the Basque BioCluster. Information on how to fill in your company details and appointment programmes can be found below.
Steps to register for the B2B Meetings:
1. Download the “B2B database form” (blank Excel template).
2. Fill‐out as many of these forms as your individual delegates participating in the B2B.
3. Register for B2B: urgently and prior to June 1st, email all your forms to the B2B coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be your registration request for B2B.
4. The B2B coordinator shall then authorize, and each delegate will get a confirmatory email stating that access to the Repository (participants database) has been granted.
5. You may then browse the template information of each B2B participant and draft your own list of target‐partners which you are interested in meeting with.
6. Now you have to contact (email, telephone) each of your target‐partners and try to agree to an interview in the B2B.
7. Once you have sort‐listed to those willing to meet you, you have to email the B2B Coordinator at email@example.com this list, specifying preferred time slot for each appointment (15 minute intervals from 14.00h –> 17.00h)
8. The B2B Coordinator will then email you and your appointed parties, stating table number and time slot (not necessarily those requested) for each meeting.
Tel:00 34 677 527 624
Basque Biocluster : www.basquebiocluster.com
92 , allée Théodore Monod
64210 BIDART – FRANCE
+ 33 (0)5 59 43 84 00