The energy sector in the Basque Country is strategic and highly dynamic throughout the value chain and in the manufacture of equipment or services for the installation and maintenance of energy infrastructures.
THE WIND POWER ADVANCED MANUFACTURING CENTRE (WINDBOX) AIMS TO COMPETE WITH THE BEST AND INVEST 4,5 MILLION EUROS TO STIMULATE THE WIND SECTOR.
ENERGIBASQUE 2020 –
- Smart grids: BIDELEK – INGRID
- On-shore and off-shore wind power: WIND BOX
- Marine energy: BIMEP – CENTRAL UNDIMOTRIZ
- Electric vehicle: IBIL, Charging points
- CIC energiGUNE Cooperative Research Centre to drive and coordinate the Basque Country’s technology strategy in the energy sector.