This field of Flexible, Collaborative Robotics aims to provide a comprehensive response to the demands of companies in the Basque Country involved in the value chain for robotics and automation solutions. An opportunity to improve the competitiveness of the industrial fabric and train the workforce.
- The need for increasingly customised products requires ever shorter series, including unit production.
- Growing demand for modularity and flexibility.
- Safe factories where operators do not perform unhealthy tasks.
- Ageing workforce and need to maintain proper performance in jobs that evolve.
- The need to maintain competitiveness requires the automation of new, complex operations.
- Current solutions have major constraints that make demands for automation economically unviable.
A space where state-of-the-art technology and knowledge can be accessed.
- Integrated robotics in semi-structured industrial environments, coexisting and collaborating with people.
- Adapting to changes in processes and the environment.
- Offer high capabilities in industrial terms: efficiency, availability, reliability and cost.
- And with remote (cloud) connection capabilities to facilitate the tasks of technical assistance, monitoring, failure prediction, adaptation/ reprogramming, …
- Equipment and component manufacturers
- Developers of robotic system simulation, programming and control applications
- Robotic solutions integrators
- End users
Information and advice:
- Identification of opportunities, solutions and equipment.
Knowledge generation and transfer:
- Conceptual design of innovative robotics solutions.
- Automation of complex operations using robotics.
- Collaborative robotics applications, safe human-robot interaction.
- Developers of robotic systems simulation, programming and control applications.
- Provide the robotic system with perception, identification, position calculation capability:
- Vision systems.
- NDT inspection systems.
- SAdvanced sensorics.
- Dynamic path planning, avoiding unforeseen obstacles, synchronized arms.
Direct training and experimentation:
- With latest generation robots.
Collaboration and coworking:
- Open innovation and identification of opportunities in collaboration with different players.
- Incentivize and attract collaboration with excellent international Robotics networks.
- Attract talent .
- Attract new international business opportunities.
Contact us and we will call you soon